IOT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Using the Internet of Things to build tight relationships with your customers.
SUPPORT YOUR CUSTOMERS AND BUILD TIGHT RELATIONSHIPS
The Scante IoT / Customer Experience (CX) platform allows companies to provide advanced, white label IoT and CX systems for their customers and end-users.
Scante systems enable personalized product content and online interactions for your customers and the IIoT- enabled products you sell.
Let us show you how to use IoT data and online product content for tightly integrated, long-term customer relationships.
We’re using Scante’s IoT/CX platform as the user interface for our sensor products, hydraulic systems, and filtration products. Our Scante apps let us get IoT data to our customers in useful ways, along with parts service and support content that makes the apps really useful.
We were able to get our monitoring hardware online, but the customer interface and reporting we needed was very challenging. Scante helped Quaker Houghton deliver a full-featured IoT solution quickly and affordably and that’s really set us apart in our market.
We had worked with the big names in automation and IIoT, but Scante came in and showed us working standard features that we thought were years away. Their whole approach was more maintainable. Our BeConnected Scante system has become a major selling point for our customers.
We’ve looked hard at IIoT from Siemens, Rockwell, and most of the others, but we’ve never seen anything at their shows that surpassed our OspreyConnect Scante system. We’ve continued to expand it every year since we rolled it out.
Scante has been by our side in conversations with customers on IoT and security. They’ve been core to the world-class online environment Elsner provides with our converting equipment.
COMPREHENSIVE SYSTEMS FOR
IOT DRIVEN BUSINESS
Provide your customers with online product support content, IoT dashboards, control panels, alerts and notifications, analytics and reporting, preventive (PM) and predictive maintenance (PdM), parts, services, and much more.
Engage customers with IoT data and analytics, alert notifications via in-app, email, and SMS text messages.
Let them see parts, services, and promotional content specific to their particular machines and processes.
Find Out How
ENGAGING WITH CUSTOMERS, FIELD SERVICE PERSONNEL, AND MORE…
- Scante systems support multiple web-app interfaces tailored for specific customers, vertical markets, and internal needs. Deploy one web interface for your customers while interacting with salespeople, distributors, and field service personnel in dedicated environments. More Here
- Seamlessly consolidate all data in a secure private cloud without siloed data in multiple platforms. Integrate data with enterprise systems through our comprehensive APIs.
- Standard data connectivity to multiple leading IIoT gateways and protocol enables existing/legacy equipment. More Here
Scante systems support leading data protocols including MQTT, JSON/HTTPS, AWS IoT, and others as standard options.
- Though Scante systems allow a wide range of complex customization and white label branding, our many standard options enable faster, more cost-effective deployments.
Scante has a media team.
Members of the press are welcome to contact us.
Schedule a Conversation
- What is an API and How Can You Use It?
- Customer Engagement Fueled by Reporting That Matters
- IIoT and Customer Experience Drives Equipment Specific Personalization
- IoT/CX to Move Industrial Services Ahead
- ARPAC IoT CX Case Study
- Osprey Corporation IoT CX Case Study
- Slow IoT Uptake at Whirlpool
- IoT Chips and Low Power Comms